Monday, December 13, 2004

Been awhile since i left my mark here. Referring to the previous post, i got my chirstmas dress! They do have my size! Hehe, yes baby i do love the dress very much. Thanks baby! x)

Today was the usual. Went over to Katong and then over to his place. Chilled for a little while and baby's mum decided to go over to Parkway which we both tagged along. Shopped around at Isetan which we stopped at Mango. I saw two skirts which i absolutely love. Peenk and green , only for $25! We then headed upstairs to Giant to pay for the groceries. Next stop was Kalms. Aunty Chris was so cute , hugging all the teddy bears. She picked up a Me to you bear and showed it to me. I fell in love wit it immediately. Baby, being the sweet boyfriend he was decided to get it for me , which his mum is gonna deduct from his allowance next month. I feel so bad! its not that cheap ya know! :( we then got home and went out for dinner to some delicious chinese food over at Kembangan.

School starts for baby tmr, or i shld i say in a few hours. Heading over to God mum's place to pay her a long awaited visit! -whoops- Meeting mummy on Tuesday for shoppingg!
Results are out on the 17h. Wish me luck people. I NEED IT! Aiight , i shall stop herE!

Baby, are you happy that i got my ass down to blogging? ;) love ya!